Gehenna is a progressive Stormreaver PvE raiding guild founded by Ardalan. We are a competitive guild when it comes to PvE and we were founded 21 February 2009. We play aggressively to stay in the top rated guilds on the server but we are not a 'hardcore' guild, we’re a so called 'semi hardcore', with a schedule of 3 raiding days per week.
We do have rules we like to keep in our community. Please be aware of them, they are listed below:
- We are a guild that seeks to keep a nice friendly community of conversation and communicate in a good atmosphere, so we expect our players to have good behavior when interacting. We can't accept rude players that have no respect for their guild or other team mates.
- So don't forget to keep up the "Team Spirit". If you don't understand what this means or it doesn't fit your profile you are not what we are looking for. Also remember that the guild name listed under your character name is most important - our guild reputation is one of the most critical things for us and keeping it clean is our main goal and of paramount importance.
2- Requirements to join:
- As we keep a mature community we require all of our players to be above 20 years old. Some exceptions been made but these were extreme cases and do not happen often.
- You must have a level 110 main character, have experience with the latest game content and have the gear to be competitive in whatever role you are applying as. The gear must be chosen well and taken good care of - this means best quality gems, enchants.
- We seek people with a brain that can understand the fights and be aware of every new boss we face and prepare properly for them. We seek skilled players only. Understanding what to do is important, understanding why is even more so.
- We also look for players who are able to play their off-spec in case it's needed.
- Intimate knowledge of their class and spec. Excellent understanding of all abilities.
3- Raiding Times:
- We raid on the following days:
Wednesday 19h30 – 23h30 Server Time (20 man)
Sunday 19h30 – 23h30 Server Time (20 man)
Monday 19h30 – 23h30 Server Time (20 man)
4- Ranks and Promotions:
- Our ranks are simple and clear. They are the following:
1. Guild Council: It's based on the Officer Team, plays their role as leaders and main parts of the table. Current Officer Team: Tenie, Falko, Riujinjakka, Novljanka.
2. Member: The rank of Member is a player that has attendance and good progress with the guild. This is usually given to people who are promoted from a successful trial due to performance, attendance and commitment.
3. Trial: The rank of Trial is a player that joins the guild to participate in raiding. The trial length is totally dependent on the trials performance and attendance.
4. Casual: The Rank of Casual is for players that have been invited to guild by friends and family or old raiders that stopped raiding for a while. These players can remain casual in the guild and they are welcome to join alt runs. (The person who ask for an invite for his friend or family will be responsible for his/her actions)
5. Alt: These are the alternative characters of the mains in the guild. They usually participate in alt runs and various other things.
5- Loot System:
We use a Loot Council system, which depends on 4 things:
A- The rank of the player Member > Trial.
B- The progress of the player and effect for the guild.
C- The attendance of the player and showing up.
D- The importance of the upgrade over current gear.
E- The number of loots the player has already taken.
These 4 things, our Council decide who gets the loot.
6- Getting kicked from the guild:
- A player is warned of getting kicked out of the guild due to bad behavior and other negative issues such as: complaining during indifferent / difficult times and when people aren't showing up for raids or progression was a bit slow etc. People that don't believe in the guild and leave at the first sign of trouble are not what we are looking for. If you get kicked out of the guild for any negative behavior such as being rude, slacking and not being loyal you will not be welcome to join again. If you failed your trial and got kicked, you may be welcome to try again if you work on the mistakes that we rejected you for. After all this is just a game, but we love people to react well with us. That's basically everything with regard to our guild. It is easy and simple to understand I hope. We always open for exceptional player. Apply at http://www.gehenna-eu.enjin.com/recruitment .
Thanks For Reading; Regards, Gehenna's Officer Team